Rice flour – 1cup
Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Onion medium size – 2, cut into small cbes
Green chilles -15, cut into pieces
Ginger – 4 tbsp , finely chopped
Curry leaves – few
Oil for deep frying
Salt to taste
- Blend green chilles and ginger into a coarse paste or use motar pestle.
- In a mixing bowl mix rice flour, yogurt, chopped onions, salt and mix well.
- Add ginger, green chilli paste, chopped curry leaves and mix well.
- Make the mixture into soft but little wet so that could turn into small balls.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, slowly add the flour mix in random shapes and fry on medium flame till it becomes golden brown colour.
- Remove onto absorbent paper.(will last for 2-3)