Chicken – 1 Kg
Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tbsp
Red chilli powder – 4 Tsp
Turmeric – 1/2 Tsp
Garam masala – 3 Tsp
Big onions sliced – 4
Sliced Green chillies – 4
Salt to taste
Oil – 3/4 cup
Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
Red chilli – 3
Curry leaves – 2 strips
1. Wash the chicken properly.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and 1 1/2 Tsp of garam masala .
3. In this add 2 cups of water and mix well. Put this Kadai on the stove.
4. Heat it till it starts boiling. After it starts boiling put it on medium flame and cover it with a lid.
5. After 5 min remove the lid and leave it like that till all the water dries.
6. Take a broad vessel. Add oil. Put cumin seeds, red chillies and curry leaves.
7. Then add green chillies and onions. After the onions get brown in color add the boiled chicken and the rest of the garam masala and fry for 15 min till it gets nice brown color.
8. Serve it on a serving plate with hot rice.