LEMON FRIED RICE
Basmati rice- 2 cups
Carrot medium size-1(cut into cubes and boiled)
Boiled green peas- 1/4 cup
Sliced green chillies- 4
Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice ( use 2 lemons)
Salt to taste
Curry leaves- 8
1. Boil basmati rice with 1/2 Tsp of oil and 3 cups of water.
2. After it is cooked put it aside for 1 hour.
3. Take a Kadai, add rest of the oil and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
4. When it starts spluttering add boiled peas and carrots and fry for 2-4 min.
5. Add salt according to your taste.
6. Add the boiled rice and mix well.
7. After 2-4 min add the lemon juice and mix well
8. Seve it on a serving plate.