MOONG DAL DOSA
Moong dal – 1/2 cup (with out skin)
Raw rice- 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Ghee -2 tsp
Curd – 1 tsp
- Wash rice and dal together and soak for two hours.
- Drain dal and rice, and grind it in a grinder like dosa batter using by little water.
- Add curd and salt mix well keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat tawa and grease it . Pour a ladle of the batter and spread it .
- Pour little ghee around the dosa and cook till turns light brown.
- Flip it over and cook other side also.
- Serve hot with chutney.