Paneer capsicum curry
paneer – 500gms(cut into cubes)
onions – 2 large(cut into slices)
green chillies – 4
ginger – i inch(cut into pieces)
garlic – 8 cloves(without skin)
cumin seeds – 1 tsp
coriander seeds – 1 tsp
capsicum – 1 (big size)
turmeric – 1/2 tsp
red chilli powder – 1 1/2 tsp
cashew nuts – 8
oil – 3 tbsp
salt to taste
water – 3/4 cup
1. Take a pan , add 1 tsp of oil.
2. In this add onions, green chillies, ginger, garlic , cumin seeds and coriander seeds and fry them till they turn into light brown colour.
3. Let it cool for 10 min and blend it to a fine paste.
4. Take another pan, add the remaining oil.
5. Add the capsicum pieces and fry for 2-3 min. Add the blended paste and fry for 2-3 min again.
6. In this add the salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and fry for another 5-6 min till the raw smell goes out.
7. Add the paneer cubes and water and cook on a low flame till the oil separates.
8. Remove from flame and serve hot with roti or naan.