PEPPER CHICKEN FRY
chicken – 1 kg
ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
pepper powder – 2 tbsp [ freshly grounded ]
pulav masala – 1/2 tsp
green chilles – 10 slited
turemeric – 1/4 tsp
red chilli powder- 1/4 tsp
salt to taste
oil – 4 tbsp
water -1 1/2 cups
curry leaves – few leaves
- Wash the chicken properly ,and in that add ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, turmeric, salt and marinate for half an hour.
- Take a kadai , add the marinated chicken and water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Keep covered , and cook on low flame till the water evaporates .
- Make sure the chicken is perfectly cooked.
- Take a large kadai , add the remaining oil, curry leaves ,green chilles , boiled chicken and pulav masala, and fry for about 10-15 min in a medium flame until it turns into brown colour.
- That’s it!!! pepper chicken is ready!! ( an ideal recipe for children)