WHEAT RAVA VEGETABLE PULAV
Wheat rava – 1 cup
Carrots – 1 medium size cut into cubes
peas – 1/3 cup ( boiled )
ginger garlic paste – 1tsp
garam masala – 1tsp
turmeric – 1/4 tsp
red chilly powder – 1 1/2 tsp
onions – 1 ( cut into cubes ) ( medium size )
green chillies – 4 ( sliced )
oil – 3 table spoon
red chillies – 2 ( cut into 1 inch pecies )
curry leaves – 4
water – one & a half cup
salt – to taste
1. Take a kadai & add three table spoons of oil .
2. As the oil heats up, add onions, green chillies, red chilles & curry leaves one by one and saute for 3 minutes .
3. Then add vegetables & fry for one minute. Add ginger garlic paste & fry for 2 to 3 minutes until the raw smell is lost.
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, salt and fry for one minute. Add wheat rava & mix well. After one minute add water & stir well.
5. After mixing well, cover and cook on slow flame till the water evaporates.