RAGI JOWAR ATTU
Ragi flour -1 cup
Jowar Flour- 1 cup ( Jonna Pindi in Telugu)
Salt to taste
Curd – 3/4 cup
Finely chopped onion- 2
Finely chopped ginger- 1 1/2 tbsp
Finely chopped green chillies -2
Finely chopped coriander- 1/ 3 cup
Finely chopped vegetables of your choice – 1 cup ( Ridge gourd , ivy gourd ( dondakaya ) ,carrots , cabbage,tomato,capsicum)
Oil+ ghee – for frying
- In a large mixing bowl add Ragi flour, Jowar Flour,salt,onions ,green chilles,ginger,mixed vegetables and coriander leaves .Mix well
- Add curd and mix again . Dough should be loose consistency. At this stage ,if you want to add more curd add it ,and mix well . Keep it aside.
- Take a nonstick tawa and drizzle 1/4 tsp of oil,take a small size dough and press it over the tawa with your hands till it gets even.
- Pour few drops of oil around the dosa. Fry on low or medium heat till bottom side turns to golden brown.
- Turn the Attu and pour few drops of oil again . Let it cook for a couple of minutes .Serve hot
You can use any vegetables of your choice expect okra .