Bread – 6 to 8 pieces
Bombay rava [suji ] – 1/2 cup
Finely chopped tomato – 1/3 cup [ with out seeds ]
Thick curd – 1/2 cup
Fresh cream – 1 tbsp [optional]
Salt to taste
Finely chopped green chillies – 3
Finely chopped garlic – 6 pods
Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Finely chopped coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp
Oil – for frying
- Take a bowl. Except oil, combine all the ingredients well and make a batter. Rest for 10 to 15 minutes or till the rava turns soft.
- Take the bread slices. Spread the rava mixture evenly with a spoon. Heat a frying pan and drizzle oil. Place the bread with filling facing down on the pan.
- Cook for a few minutes on medium flame till the mixture gets light brown.
- Drizzle some oil on top. Then flip the bread and cook the other side as well.
- It should be brown, crispy and toasted. Remember to keep the flame on medium or low to get the perfect crisp bread.
- Remove onto a plate and cut into half. Serve hot.