Boiled eggs – 6
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Finely sliced onions – 1 1/2 cups
Red chilli powder – 2 1/2 tsp
Pulav masala – 1/2 tsp
Water – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
finely chopped coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
Oil – 3 to 4 tbsp
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Crushed garlic – 2 cloves
Broken red chilli pieces – 4
Curry leaves – few
- Peel boiled eggs. Remove yolks and keep it aside.
- Slice the eggs. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Add mashed garlic, broken red chillies and curry leaves one by one.
- Fry for a few seconds. Add finely chopped onions, mix well. Add salt and turmeric powder. Cover and cook on low flame.
- Cook till onions turns into light golden colour. Add red chilli powder and pulav masala. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add sliced eggs and mix well. Cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add water. Cover and cook till water is absorbed . Finally, add finely chopped coriander leaves. Check out seasonings. Mix well.
- At this stage if you want to add egg yolk you can add. This is optional. Serve with rice or chapathi.