Kodiguddulu – 5 boiled and peeled
Finely chopped onions- 3 cups
Green chillies – 5 slited
Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt to taste
Clove powder – a pinch
Milk – 1/2 cup
Oil – 1/4 cup
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Garlic cloves – 4
Broken red chillies – 4 pieces
Curry leaves – few
- Heat oil in a kadai, add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Add all the remaning ingredients one by one.
- Fry for few seconds. Add finely chopped onions and green chillies.
- Then, add salt and turmeric powder. Cover and cook on low flame. Meanwhile heat 1 tbsp of oil in a kadai. Add turmeric powder and eggs.
- Fry on medium flame till the eggs become brown. Switch off the flame and take out the eggs from the pan and keep it aside.
- When onions turn into light pink colour, add eggs and clove powder. Mix well. Fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add milk and mix well. Cook on high flame till the milk evaporates and oil floats on top.
- Goes well with roti and rice.