Eggs – 5 boiled and peeled
Onion paste – 1 cup ( https://neelus.blog/2013/06/12/onion-paste-2/ )
Green chillies – 5 cut into pieces
Red chilli powder- 3 to 4 tsp [adjust according to your spice level]
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Pulav masala – 1tsp
Warer – 1 to 2 tbsp
Oil – 1/4 cup +2tbsp
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 4 mashed
Dry red chilles – 4
Curry leaves – few
- Lightly slit the eggs and keep it aside. Heat oil in a wide pan add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add all the remaning ingredients one by one and fry for few seconds.
- Add onion paste and fry for few seconds and add salt and turmeric powder.
- Fry on low flame till the raw smell fades out. Then add red chilli powder, pulav masala and green chillies.
- Fry on low flame for another 2 to 3 minutes. Add boiled eggs and fry for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix in intervals. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of water and add finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well and adjust seasoning. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes and switch off the flame.