Peanuts – 1cup soaked for 6 to 8 hours
Finely chopped onions – 2 to 3
Finely chopped green chillies- 3
Salt to taste
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Lemon juice – 1 tp 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1tsp
Finely chopped tomatoes – 1/2 cup deseeded
- Wash the soaked peanuts and pressure cook with 3 to 4 cups of water and 2 tsp salt. Cook on high flame for 1 whistle
- Then cook on low flame for 4 to 5 minutes till the peanuts are well cooked.
- Allow the pressure to release. Strain the peanuts in a colander and cool it.
- Take a wide bowl. Add chopped onions, green chillies, tomatoes, coriander leaves and lime juice.
- Mix well. Lastly, add salt and Mix well. Serve